Want to migrate to Australia and have an employer to sponsor or nominate you? Here are the occupation lists that apply to employer sponsored or employer nominated visas. Just click onto the visa type below and the list will open to show you which occupations you may nominate for each visa type.

Subclass 457 - find out more about the 457 visa here.

Subclass 186 (Employer Nominated) - find out more about the 186 visa here.

Subclass 187 (Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme) - find out more about the 187 visa here.

Subclass 402 (Training & Research) - find out more about the 402 visa here.

Unsure? Don't have an employer? We can offer many solutions including advice about how to use your own company to sponsor you for an Australian visa. We have an enviable success rate in this area.

Skilled Independent Migration your thing? Find the Occupation Lists for these types of visas here.

Give STEADFAST SERVICES Here We Come expert team of Australian Migration Agents and Immigration Lawyers a call on +91 9393093950 or complete our contact form which you'll find here. We'll arrange a consultation to discuss your Australian Visa options.